CLASS – A, Magnetic Compass Exchange / Repair services
Exchange Program Streamlines Compass Adjusting and Repair
CLASS – A, Magnetic Compass Exchange / Repair services are supported by a fully-equipped compass repair shop and dedicated team with decades of experience overhauling all major brands of magnetic compasses. Providing speedy, cost-effective, and convenient solutions to satisfy magnetic compass carriage and inspection requirements will enable your vessels to keep sailing without disruption of service.
The Magnetic Compass Exchange Service Program maintains a comprehensive stock of overhauled and certified magnetic compasses from all major brands in multiple strategic global locations; awaiting deployment to ports worldwide.
Easy Exchange Process
- Email the Following Details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brand Name and Photo of Damaged Compass to be Exchanged
- Ship-to Port and Date of Arrival
- An overhauled unit will be DHL to most any global port in time.
- Once the exchange compass is onboard, the crew simply removes the unit from the special shipping box.
- The damaged ship’s compass should be returned in the same shipping box to us in less than 30 days.
- If defective unit could not return in time, additional charges may follow.
Exchange Compasses In-Stock
- Saracom (Korea) – MC-180
- Tokyo Keiki (Tokimec) – HB-165A-5, SH-165A-1
- Osaka Nunotani Seiki – KN-R165, R165-A (compatible interchangeable models)
- Cassens & Plath – Type 11 & 12
- Sperry Marine/C-Plath – Jupiter 2060
- Saura Keiki – SR165M
- Lilley & Gillie – SR3/4
- Ludolph – M55
Exchange Program Benefits
- 5 Yearly Maintenance Exchange program for compass bowls available
- Maintain High Reliability Compass Performance onboard
- No chance of deficiencies nor detentions by Port State Control
- Lower overall opeating cost on Standard Compass System